Friday, March 20, 2009

When can I have my break?

Thank goodness I am in a saner mood this week. I hope this carries on. I am very scared of that extremely frustrated, irritated, stressed, worried state of mind. But people can't stop making continuous demands everyday. I really feel like getting some people off my back.

In any case, I am really tired.

I wonder why I don't feel as excited about being on leave as before. Though it seems great I can skip work that day and do whatever that is planned, I can't help but worrying about what will happen that day and how many emails (and action items) will my inbox receive that I have to clear when I get back. Even taking a day of leave does not spare me from such worries. I have a problem, I think.

Win lor, work also stress, taking leave also stress. How?

20 Mar 2009 (9.05pm)

No comments: