Thursday, March 19, 2009

Waste of time!

Further to my earlier post on work, I really cannot believe I had to continue (meaning this is a sequel to the past few day's mad rush) to work on this shit today, spending my last 3 hours at work rushing and running here and there like a crazy woman. I really wonder if I should be the one doing this when the rest simply say, "the things are with her". Because of the process (which really sucks), documents need to be passed around to get endorsements, verifications, etc (due to kiasi-ism spirit). When the whole wide world says I have the documents, well, I don't. I have scouted my desk, ask the possible people whom I might have left with, but no. Can kill me, but I don't have it! Why need to pass here and there in the first place? Just the thought of this makes me boil and mad!

Come on, 3 hours (and that's just for this afternoon) of my time! I could have done other more important and urgent things. I even have to stop doing the tasks my boss wants me to do, just for this stupid shit clearing. It's really sickening!

If this is not going to be settled, I promise I will flare!

*&^*#%&*_)^*&(*^@!!!!!!!!!

19 Mar 2009 (9.27pm)

No comments: