Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lunch at Sakae

We were at Queen's Street this morning and thought of popping over to Bugis Junction to look for lunch. Finally decided to settle for lunch at Sakae Sushi. I wanted to try something different today, and was pretty excited to see a 20% discount for all salmon items!




Hubby's Ebi Handroll and my Salmon Skin Handroll. We shared the chawanmushi, the normal one. Haven't got the desire to try to other flavours.


The Tempura Ramen came in a huge, huge, and heavy bowl. Got a scare. But then, it was only half-filled. Phew. See the next photo.

This was the original portion, before starting hor.

I went for the Dragon Roll (fried prawn sushi topped with avocado). I hate the taste of avocado,actually, but it's ok when eaten with other things or drink as juice. And with the 20% discount on all salmon items, how can I not order something that is 'salmoney'! So here's my salmon sashimi which I finished myself (hubby doesn't eat sashimi).

Close-up of my dragon roll. Very filling wor.

Our 'luan qi ba zao' things. :p
7 Mar 2009 (9.59pm)

No comments: