Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life as a cat

Every morning, as I walk along an estate to the office, I would see a handful of cats lying around. So far, the max I see each time is 6. There is one that will always been seen in the carpark, either under a car, or on the car! Some will lie under the stone tables, some on the stone chairs, some just resting along the covered walkways and watch the world past by.

It is very nice watching them as I visualise myself being one of them, and able to rest and relax and laze around under the sun, especially when my journey to the office is a tough one, every morning.

What would life be if I were to be a cat?

Sometimes I wish I can become a cat. But let me qualify that it would only be good if I can be a 'good life' cat, ie a cat that is well-loved, well-taken care of, and well-pampered by the surrounding people.

I can do whatever I want to, go wherever and I wish, be playful whenever I feel like it, sleep whatever amount I want to, play cutie to whoever I like. Isn't that nice....?

An alternative would be birds - can fly high, have great view. But birds don't have as much interaction with humans (on the other hand, may be good). They have lots of space to fly. The danger is when you are the target of the bird-hunters!

I still wish I can be a cat.

And to end it off - where is my Chantek Xiaohei? I miss her so very much still.

11 Mar 2009 (9.22pm)

No comments: