Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cuties at NYDC @ Bugis Junction

No, no...we didn't go for dessert at NYDC. After lunching at Sakae Sushi, we walked past NYDC and saw these. Very cute and amusing, so I snapped pics to cheer myself.


Bluey (is he Cookie Monster?): What the hell? We've been sitting here for ages and no one's serving us anything? Not even the menu!

Elmo: I am waiting for the baby chair...how am I suppose to eat this way? And...why are people snapping pics of us without asking for permission?


Donkey Eeyore: So what if you have a baby chair? I've got 3 but...there is no place for my food. And there's a silly girl taking pic of my pathetic state.

7 Mar 2009 (10.15pm)

2 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Plssss, he is not call donkey! he is called Eeyore!!! Anyway, I saw him too...super cute

Maomie said...

I know he's not called donkey, but I can't remember how to spell the stupid HEE HOR!!Rather than spell wrongly, I place a safer bet.