Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ways to vent your frustrations and stress

I thought I am feeling very repressed (not sure if this is the correct term to describe). It suddenly dawned on me that one of the problems I have now is that I have lots of irritations, frustrations and especially stresses that I am unable to 'let off' for lots of reasons. It gets cooped up inside me so much so that I feel like my chest is going to explode anytime. But each time it gets pressed further down. It's an accumulation.

I feel like screaming but there are no places for me to shout.
I try to share it but I get it thrown back into my face.
I cry but I can't do it too openly.
I look depress but I am mistaken to be angry with people.
I lose temper but I am told to restraint.
I look tired and I am told to go to sleep.
I try to get into the rain but am being told off.

Must I always still be so considerate to people when I am about to die from my problems?

Humans are damn contradictory.

Sometimes they tell you not to keep things to yourself cos it's unhealthy. But when you blare your heart, you get criticised. In the end, you only have to keep becoming a clown to make people around you happy.

What the heck!

1 Mar 2009 (9.29pm)

No comments: