Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I cried on the train today

The emotions and the frustrations were building up to the point I couldn't hold it any longer. The tension was simply too great. Tears started rolling down my eyes. I had to force myself to control to prevent more tears from rolling down. I wanted so much to turn back, get home and bury myself in my blanket. But I fought very hard with myself to carry on with the journey and get on with the day.

I returned home alive tonight again.

Am I breaking up and down? I am but I don't know whether it is necessary. I can't control it anyway.

3 Mar 2009 (9.12pm)

2 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Wah la...Quit ur job la.. wat's holding u? Ur mortage? or ????

sister, life can be simple..Govt sector is looking for quite a nbr of people wor...

Maomie said...

mmm....what do you think is holding me leh? :)