Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"What Career is Most Suitable for Your Personality?"

I took the What Career is Most Suitable for Your Personality? quiz on Facebook and the result for me is...
An Artist!

The description says: Your love for the arts and your outstanding creativity obviously states that your future career is a musician, artist, writer, actor or in other words a world-famous star! Everyone, nationally and internationally, will enjoy your artistic abilities and also pay millions of dollars for it. Not only is this an amazing career, but its also tons of fun!!

My god...I strongly believe this is really true. But I had not pursued in that area. I guess all this while I have been following the wrong thing. Can I still make it? Can I still craft out something for whatever that is remaining of my life?

Hubby!! See? I really wasn't spouting rubbish when I told you I am a 'handy' person and one of my interests is photography! Trust me, I am not saying to try to escape from my current predicament!

17 Mar 2009 (9.11pm)

No comments: