Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For useful confidential or useless confidential

I first saw the words ON this box that says "Strictly for Confidential Documents" just inside a blood test room.

My sleepy mind was processing these words over and over, thinking "wow now there is a box to segregate confidential mails from normal mails for despatch to drop in. Subconsciously, I kept thinking "no, I must be missing something".

Hahaha, and when I walked further into the room, I saw the words in front of the box which says "Sembenviro", I then woke up "Oh, this is a box to discard confidential documents!".

Tsk Tsk Tsk, I kept reminding myself to be very careful if such box ever appears in my workplace! It's meant for the disposal of confidential documents, not delivery of these documents!

Watch it!

2.50pm

No comments: