Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's my near future gonna be like?

At present, it seems predictable, seems bleak, seems like there are full of unknown, seems so contradicting.

Will I be surviving well at work? Will I become the kind of motivated and happy worker that I wish for, compared to the demoralised and frustrated soul I am now. Will I get the proper guidance and moved away from the current mess to the more systematic flow I visualised? Will I be able to improve things from the way they are now? Will I be able to do more productive things than I am doing now? Will I be able to create a system that do away with the 'fire-fighting' mode?

Will I become a genuinely happy person? Will I be a more positive person? Will I worry less? Will I be a little kinder to myself?

Will I be a naggy old lady? Will I still have all my friends that I have now when I am old?

:)

9 May 2009 (9.19am)

No comments: