Monday, May 25, 2009

Bringing some sunshine to the workplace

My colleagues (and of course myself) have been very stressed and stretched and frustrated and whatever you can call it of late...or for a long time. I decided to do something different to, hopefully, brighten everyone up a little.

Ordered online from 7DegreeC (known through Irene, hehehe...thanks). This particular item is called the Morning Sunrise - made with the freshest mango available. Inspired by the morning sun to bring warmth & joy. Consist of mango, bananas coated with gourmet chocolate & nuts, melon / honeydew & grapes.

I just realised that there were no mangoes. They were replaced by strawberries instead.

I hope the folks find this refreshing. ")


This was the packing that came out from the delivery box (last pic below).


With the nice card.

Here's the 'unwrapped bouquet'.


The 'remnants'

This was the carrier with ice packs inside.
25 May 2009 (8.59pm)

2 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

super delicious rite?

Love it..but then, must hv frens to share..

Maomie said...

Yep and interesting. But ex wor! Let me learn to do! Correct lor, need to share with people then fun.