Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don't harp on my personality flaw

And stop attacking my personality flaw. I know I have a serious problem with my personality which I can't eliminate. I am stubborn, I am bull-headed and I am whatever you (or the 'normal' human being) aren't but I am definitely entitled to my opinion and stick to one, no?

Why is my flaw always a subject of criticism whenever I share a strong opinion or question that I refuse to let go of no matter how the other party tries to convince me? Can't we simply have a discuss or debate on issues that each of us have our own opinion? There need not be a conclusion on many things because there are no correct answers to many things! Why is it that the discussion always end up with a personal attack on ME! I am so sick!

People are so damn contradictory. When I keep things to myself, I am 'encouraged' to speak out because it's unhealthy to keep drowning things within myself. But when there is a subject that I really need to talk about, the conversation always end up focusing on ME (which I will end up feeling damn upset)! Nothing's healthy to me anymore. WHY? Talk wrong, no talk also wrong.

And the people around me are the real disappointment on this. Ok, ok, I don't seem to appreciate them. I do. But there are very disappointing moments, like when such things happen. I think I am easy on many things already but why can't I just have my own (strong and stubborn) opinions on a couple of things!!

Fine! I will analyse topics before I bring them up and if I think there are potential conflicts, I SWEAR I will just pass the discussion. And stop asking me to open up! All the crap lip-service!

I really wish they can reflect on themselves before they attack me and confirm that they do not have the same kind of problem I have. Otherwise, I think I am a very bad victim.

What is my job description and pre-requisite in life, and what is my performance appraisal in life based on, ie my Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)? Have I failed in life since I don't meet my performance targets that others expect of me?

I really don't think I belong to the world of the human kind. Because the rest of the people (esp those around me) DON'T SEEM to have my kind of personality flaw. I am living with the angels.

I AM REALLY NOTHING BUT JUST A STUBBORN, UNREASONABLE, CHILDLIKE, NAIVE, NO-BRAIN BORN-LOSER!!

10 May 2009 (8.58pm)

1 comment:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Woo..u dont hv to put that down in writing wor.. i know it 10yrs ago?? hahahahahahahahahaha.. nyeh nyeh boo boo