Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Bosses

I seem to have the 'luxury' to have variety of bosses within the same job ALL, or rather most of the time. Having to keep changing bosses is about the same as having to keep changing staff in your dept because you have to keep repeating the same things, and keep having to readjust to the different styles and personalities. In addition - different demands!

In my first job, I have 3 different bosses in my close to 4 years.

In my current job, in 3.5 years, I already changed 4 to 5 different bosses! The latest being the worst experience because both bosses are new, and I am also new (yes, yes, yes, I have been here for 3.5 years but this portfolio of mine is also new to me!). But being here so long doesn't mean I am a genius with a snap of your fingers! What's wrong with making people understand this?

I shan't go into details but I am feeling the strain of handling two big new bosses. I look absolutely stupid and useless and helpless.

I seriously think it's easier to have diarrhoea, tummy cramps, gastric flu and sore throat.

14 May 2009 (8.42pm)

No comments: