Saturday, May 30, 2009

Steamboat buffet

Dinner is a $15 nett per pax steamboat buffet at AMK plaza. Didn't realize that there is such a 'hidden' location buzzed with people enjoying their food with a rooftop view. Spread is not too bad, based on my own judgement. Soup base - chicken, tomyam, porridge, and don't know anything else.

We had chicken and porridge stock. Alamak, I thought the porridge base is like the cantonese porridge type (the thick porridge) but it's not lor! It's also soupy just that if you care to scoop the base, you will see 'grains'. Anyway, the soup are tasty to me. Quite enjoyable.

It so happen that the Singapore Chinese Orchestra had a performance just downstairs so we were also treated to some nice pieces during and after our meal.

Nice dinner tonight. Jialat, I realize I can only enjoy dinner mostly on Fridays and Saturdays only, if you know why.





30 May 2009 (10.35pm)

No comments: