Friday, January 2, 2009

This is MY DAY!

Happy Birthday to ME!!! Goodness, 1 more year older. :(

No great wishes. Just hope for great health to my daddy and hubby. The past months have been very stressful and I was on the verge of breaking down...and up. What's more, the MIA of Xiaohei has definitely pushed the misery to the peak. Work is just work, but still it causes a big portion of the craziness and frustrations.

Well, the last para simply summarises my stresses and I just hope that in the coming year, they will also fall in place nicely.

Am still looking for Xiaohei and hoping for the day she reappears. She is my greatest heartache for now.

Happy Birthday to me again. :)

2 Jan 2009 (9.00am)

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Maomie said...

Thank you, Old Beng! :)