Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Lunar Birthday

5 Jan 09 (Monday) was my lunar birthday (10th day of 12th month) and dad gave me a surprise when I came home after work. And here it is...

Simple yet yummy mee suah with 2 eggs. The eggs were great. Still a little half cooked. There was still the gummy sensation in the yoke. As we already had dinner outside (dad had earlier told us not to eat too much but refused to tell us what he had at home), we were quite full. So we rested a bit before we boiled the mee suah again. Shared it with hubby. :)

Here's dad playing his phone game while we ate at the table. Muah Chee was also kaypo-ing with our food.

Thank you, daddy! Muak!

7 Jan 2009 (8.33pm)

2 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

That is so sweetie of him .. :)

It seems alot of Jan kiddos hanging ard in our circle...

Remember to remember MINE!!! hahahahaa

Maomie said...

I now know the birthdays of people from 1 - 5 Jan! Waiting to know some 6 Jan next....When's yours??