Friday, January 30, 2009

My Dinner with Pal

Finally another dinner with buddy Irene last night after a couple of months. This time round, it's Dome at Bishan. Of course got to order my favourite Ice Chocolate with Gelato lah. Er...as for the rest of our food, I really can't remember what they are called, except for that GARDEN salad which this tigress always order. Wonder why tigers have become vegetarian...mmmm...

Notice all the pictures of the food don't seem to be completed? That was because I kept saying wanting to take pic of the food but ended up starting to eat before I took pic. Luckily my pal reminded me again and again because I gobbled up the food.

It is always enjoyable to have makan session with this old time buddy cos we are very free with our words. We can talk rubbish, gossip like there's no tomorrow and talk about taboo stuff which others will probably hang us for.

Thank goodness I have this pal where I can grumble and rattle about anything, else I will probably become a gigantic hot air balloon waiting to burst anytime. Each time we meet, I will be like offloading a huge dose of 'air' in me, hahahahah...

Thanks pal! One day if I should drop dead, I guess you will be the person who has the most stories to share (the good and the bad, of course the bad things more cos we curse and swear more than we praise, right?).







30 Jan 2009 (9.57pm)

3 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Ai YO!!! CHOY!! hahaha..U drop dead, i will loose 1 brainless fren.. differnt to find brainless fren though there is a village of brainless pple in office..kekeke..

anyway, ur Nokia phone camera no gd..my pics not nice..hehehe

Maomie said...

Aiyo, mai hiam lah.

Unknown said...

Wow ur two no gd mah. Go chit chat urself never call me. If call me, I can take nice pic for u, my samsung hp very gd, very clear so ur pic nice nice. haha....