Friday, December 26, 2008

Where is she?

Been searching for Xiaohei since 24 Dec afternoon. No sign of her at all! I went there 3 to 4 times yesterday at different times, and today about 3 to 4 times also. Getting worried again. I really have no idea where she could have gone to. We searched the benches, the bicycle parking area before the lift lobbies, shook the food container but ended up attracting other cats. Each search ended in disappointment and more worries.

I really miss my dear Chantek Xiaohei. She has been a princess at my block for a long long time and protected with so many people playing with her and patting her. Now they have suddenly relocated her to a new place. Could she have been living in fear and hiding somewhere I can't see?

Why can't people tolerate her? What kind of characters do these people 'possess'? What make them? She doesn't bite, she doesn't disturb. I am on the verge of swearing at them.

What other clues can I get from Town Council to help trace her whereabouts? I am really feeling very heartpain for Xiaohei. Will I ever find her and see her again? I really hope so. Ha, I will smack her backside if I find out she is enjoying life while I am here crying over her disappearance (I'd rather it's this). I just want to know she is well. I really can't let go. Too painful.

Wonder who and what can help me find her. Really miss her. Every time I come home, I still have the habit of looking around to see if she is running towards me or glancing at the door to see if she is trying to sneak into the house.

She is really a part of us. Will keep on looking for her.

26 Dec 2008 (9.50pm)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May be she when to other block or somebody bring her back home??