Saturday, December 6, 2008

8 Most Undesirable Traits in Men and Women (my version)

8 Most Undesirable Traits in Men:

1. Petty
- Complains about nitty-gritty things under the sun. Such kind will keep yakking and yakking till you feel like slapping him.

2. Stingy
- Counts every pounds. Will certainly dampen people's moods when shopping.

3. Unable to keep P&C matters P&C
- Insensitive to people's needs to keep certain things private. Better keep mouth shut if you don't want the whole world to start knowing about the most private things in your lives.

4. Gossiping
- This is certainly like a woman's trait but it seems awkward to hear it from a guy. Ok, ok, some gossiping is normal, but some carry it too far and you can see how engross they are when they start to gossip.

5. Mums
- I don't mean 'quiet'. I mean men who hang the 'mummy this, mummy that' phrases on their lips. It is utterly irritating when overdone. Certain things can be verbalised at its minimum, while keep most in the hearts.

6. Obnoxious
- This is an absolutely unattractive trait. They boast, they talk big and they behave as if they know everything under the sun. Even if they are that smart, their behaviours will negate everything.

7. Chauvinist
- Men who think they are the superpower on earth and the other gender is pinned under their thumbs.

8. Yes-man
- Men with simply no guts to make occasional rejections to people, whether at work or at home.


8 Most Undesirable Traits in Women:

1. Tantrums
- Too frequent tantrums irritate the hell out of people around. (I hope I am not one of them)

2. Petty
- This is an undesirable trait both in men and women. Pick on the tiniest things on earth. A certain level of magnanimity is ideal. (I hope I am not talking about myself)

3. Rumour-monger
- Frequently spread remours about the most insignificant things about people, talk behind people's backs, gossipping, etc. Such are people who try to create havoc on earth.

4. Arrogance
- Walk with their eyes on their heads. Best to ignore them. Paying attention to them will only heighten their sense of arrogance.

5. Temperamental
- This can be due to many factors, namely a personal characteristics, life's stresses, medical conditions, etc. To a third party, the reasons may not be important as they only see the behaviour. Thus, this can be quite a damaging trait if done to the extreme.

6. Picky
- Especially when shopping. Will check things from outside in to inside out. Not that checking is wrong, but some things can really be ignored if they are insignificant. For a simple item, they can check till the cows come home and they still don't feel secure.

7. Insensitive to others' feelings
- Such are people who don't give face when criticising, especially to men. The words just get out of the mouths without much thought and filtering.

8. Indecisive
- Toggles between ideas, jump idea to idea, ask for opinions, but still cannot reach a conclusion. If others are involved in this decision-making process, will definitely create hell for everyone. (Phew, I have not gone to the extreme yet)

Of course, as human beings, we may show some of the above traits every now and then, here and there. But to overdo it and to carry it to the extreme will really make one undesirable. That's what the lists refer to - Extremes. Don't you think so?

6 Dec 2008 (10.09am)

4 comments:

Yahya said...

I like this post. Really helps me to check myself all the time. So that I hope I will not be a person everyone hate. :)

Me and My Two Precious said...

wow!!! This is gd.. seems to hv this kind of pple ard me.. Opps..I not referring U as petty.. Opps.. hehehe

Maomie said...

Dear Yahya, thanks for visiting. I am also trying to keep myself in check. :)

Me and My Two Precious: We have all these kind of ppl around us wor. Ha, I don't think I am that petty...right?

Me and My Two Precious said...

hmmmm ??? ***sweat sweat **** *_*||