Monday, December 8, 2008

My hair and me

For the past months, I thought I saw a trend in the way my hair 'behave'.

On work days, my hair curls all over the place and hair sticks out like I am a crazy woman. No matter how I blow or comb, it will also get to the messy stage.

But then, on weekends, it is neat like never before. No matter now I slept the night before, the curl doesn't get out of place and I feel very comfortable.

Any explanation? Or even my hair knows my mood and behaves accordingly? Heeheehee....


8 Dec 2008 (8.01pm)

5 comments:

Aldhis said...

Hi Maomie, just wanna say thank you for following my blog and put it in your site. I really appreciate it.
I'm sorry for late respond, I just came back from a long weekend holiday. I'll catch up with you later.

Btw, you have a very understanding hair. How did you train them? :P

Unknown said...

haha... same with me. During wkday my hair will be curl here and curl there no matter I comb or blow still unable to get the style I want but during wekend my hair dun need to comb or blow my hair look very nice.

Me and My Two Precious said...

Like owner like Hair? PLS! U are getting insane..! hehehe

Maomie said...

Thanks Aldhis! Well, I thought your blog's a good place for relaxation, esp for stressed up people like me...:)

Hi Bessie, just wondering if there are any good explanation or not?

Or like what me and my two precious say: WE ARE GETTING INSANE!

Pespi or Taxi said...

I think I should ask my stylist why???