Monday, December 29, 2008

Muah Chee's disappearing act

My hammie Muah Chee scared us by pulling the disappearing act from his cage this morning!

We went for breakfast and came back. Dad wanted to go disturb him and then he said Muah Chee is not in his cage. I thought he was hiding in the tube but no sign. And the gate to his first storey was not secured! Must have been me! I was cleaning up yesterday and I forgot to fasten it. How absent-minded of me.

We tried to hunt for it in the storeroom, under the sofas, behind shoe racks. I was worried that if he had gone to the kitchen, chances are he would fall into the drainage. I was thinking hard how to attract him if he was still surviving in the house.

Suddenly dad saw him and called us. I asked dad not to move so that Muah Chee won't run off! I tiptoed to where dad spotted him (beside our shoe cabinet) and there he was....standing there and looking up at dad! Hahahahaha...I slowly moved towards him, trying not to scare him into running away, then I caught him. I was so afraid he would bite me but I didn't care, rather than having him run away. Thank goodness he didn't bite. So I closed up, caught him and brought him back to his cage.

He dropped from the table top and I was worried he might injure his little limbs. Am still observing to see if he's limping. Looks ok so far leh. :)

29 Dec 2008 (10.24am)

No comments: