Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mushrooming while fruit picking

Again, we went sky fruit hunting at the big field this morning again. While searching for the fruits, I also came across many types of mushrooms which I knew existed previously but did not really slowed down to have a closer look.

This morning, I kind of paid special attention to them and noticed that there were not only one kind but a variety of mushrooms growing. They looked different in kind, in shapes, in sizes. I took pics of them as I walked along.














Some look really nice, I thought. Like an umbrella. One type, if you notice above, was a little scary. It looked like a bowl shape and as I was aiming to take a pic, I was visually the mushroom opening up its 'mouth' and 'swallow' my hand!
Maybe I should start exploring mushrooms so that I can have a more comprehensive introduction with the pics next time! How does that sound?
Nice morning.
10.57am

No comments: