Friday, November 6, 2009

Another week over

Phew, 无惊无险又过了一个星期。Everything is kind of painful having to count down to today, which is FRIDAY!

The past couple of nights were tiring nights. Not that I had lots to do after work to make me tired, but after each working day, I was like a dead fish. And at home, I would be feeling very very tired (more so than usual) before actual bed time every night.

Guess how happy I was when I have finally crawled till today.

I haven't been doing lots of exercises and other useful activities for the longest time. And that is worrying quite a bit. Is my backache, hand pain, shoulder pain, pain here pain there due to lack of exercises? Will I deteriorate and rot if I carry on like this? I need the energy and motivation and mood to get back to what I was in the past.

Had been contemplating a couple of things, eg trekking at MacRitchie reservoir (heard a lot about the place where I keep forgeting the name, some suspension bridge, trail walk kind of stuff), swimming, badminton, etc, etc But nothing had really moved!

Many factors come into play at different times. Sometimes, we are tired and would prefer to rest in and do nothing or just to simply play computer games. At times, we simply procrastinated and put off for nothing. And there are times when there are other things we need to do or attend to. Of course, the lukewarm response I get when you suggest certain things to people really kills whatever enthusiasm that I have.

I suppose there must be things I can just go ahead and do on my own without relying too much on people. I can't, or rather dare not, go swimming on my own (I might just drown and be swimming in heaven forever). I can't play badminton on my own. But maybe I can try to jog (which I don't really like) or trek on my own. The simple trekking may be possible but if I want to explore to explore anywhere further, then.....maybe i can still do it right? What have I not done before? Actually lots. Haha. I had tried a little walk at Macritchie some time back, on my own. I had walked at the Botanical Gardens on my own. I had even gone to the zoo on my own. I may just do that again! But I need my energy to be consistently great, if not normal!

Whatever it is, self-reliance and self-sufficiency is the way to go...

9.23pm

No comments: