Saturday, November 14, 2009

Breakfast at Mac

Had planned last night to have breakfast at this MacDonalds which is located at the foot of a park. Been there previously but had no chance to dine in.

There is a drive-in booth too. Gosh, the outlet was quite crowded with kids and all. There is a little playground so it's no wonder you see lots of kids. One kid cried after another, one scream after another. So much for a peaceful Mac breakfast. But we too were trying to indulged in our own world.

Two Big Breakfast sets in exchange of 8 monopoly stickers! By the way, I got a free apple pie instant win! Finally I got something edible. The first was Esso discount and the second was a Toys R Us discount. Both did not really rouse my interest.


Yummy Yummy. As I ate I was just wondering what's the difference between a big breakfast and a sausage muffin with egg, except that one is scrambled egg, and the other, a fried egg.
12.18pm

3 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Give it to me then...hahaha

Maomie said...

aiyah, given out already lah. And I just ate my apple pie today! :)

Me and My Two Precious said...

bad gal.. never think of me first...

***sob....***