Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lunch @ Sakura International Buffet

Recently got to know that the famous Sakura International Buffet has an outlet at the Yio Chu Kang stadium. Been trying to find a good time to go and try since I have been hearing about this buffet restaurant. So, today's the day and we've made reservation at about 10am for 8 pax for today's lunch at 12pm (their opening time).

Here's the leaflet I got from them the day before when I went to racky the place.


The Japanese stuff. Salmon sashimi, prawnie sushi, shishamo, etc...

Here's uncle and dad.


Mmmmm....a good start.


Two gals enjoying their food.

Happy eating and chatting away. That should be the 'principle' of a buffet meal. Right?

Yam paste (orh nee). The paste itself is nice but the coconut is a little disappointing.

Durian paste! My god. I haven't had durian for eons. My first mouthful was heavenly. Simply shiok. You can eat it with the waffles too.

The meal continues...the baked prawn with some roe and creamy sauce is really nice!


The restaurant seems a little squeezy. A lack of space feeling.

Yummy, the nice prawns again!

And again...


Fruity time.


The black chicken (with danggui) soup is nice! Gotta try.

Lamp Chop. Forgotten to take a pic of my chicken chop.

A reminder: DO NOT WASTE FOOD. We didn't really though.

Fruit salad, fresh scallop and a second helping of salmon sashimi.

Second serving of durian paste. I can't help but snap it a second time! Really nice!

Don't keep focusing on the scallop. Must give kudos to the shell too! I flipped it over and took a pic.

Dessert time. These were some of what we had taken. There were more.

Finally, my two scoops of choc mint. I added the choc fudge myself. There were many other flavours - ice cream and sorbet.
Looks like limited variety? No, no. There were a lot more of other things which I had not taken a pic of! Too excited with eating. We sat through till about 2pm.
I don't mind going there again!
9.24pm

No comments: