Thursday, November 27, 2008

Talk or not to talk?

When it's time to talk, talk. When it's time not to talk, don't talk. When you don't know whether it's time to talk or not to talk, then don't talk. Simple as that. But why can't we just follow this logic leh?

I have begun to realise that if you just shoot your mouth off, it creates more avenues for people to misquote you, add fuel to your words, spread your words unnecessarily. Even when talking to people whom you think you can trust can be a disaster. And especially for a person with a lousy memory like me, better keep my mouth shut cos sometimes I can't remember what I have said to people. But they can wor!! And it can cause me lots of agony and stress.

Sorry I can't get to specifics. If you get it, you get it. If you don't get it, try again. Hahahaha...

27 Nov 2008 (12.20pm)

2 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Hey, I understand that feeling..

I am in a situation where talk also wrong, dont talk also wrong. Talk also offend pple, dont talk also offend pple..while the whole world is spinning happily, i am stuck there thinking what i shld do..

so, I gave up.. I talk as and when i like, talk according to my status and most imptly, i tell myself, those pple aint impt to me.. Why waste my precious love and time on them?

Unknown said...

Nowsday better dun talk too much. Just zip our mouth and talk only when ppl ask u. But sometime u didnt talk also get gun shoot, like me... the bullet shoot out from oversea wch I didnt know and talk to tat ppl? haha.... relax...