Monday, November 24, 2008

Comfort eating?

I had some craving for this steamboat buffet tonight at AMK. We saw this when we were walking past this coffeeshop which is also selling the famous tiptop curry puffs. We seldom walked that way and all of a sudden, remembered there is this steamboat buffet.

I planned to eat lots of prawns and fishballs and those were just what I attacked! Surprising, I kept eating and eating, and even my hubby was full before I could even satisfy myself. When he was done, I was still not feeling full.

I think he and my dad were somewhat worried about the way I was eating and I was wondering too if I was eating to ease my stress. After I supposedly finish my meal, I was feeling the 'just full' effect. And now, as I am typing, I can feel my tummy is emptying again. We finished dinner at about 8.20pm!

Is it comfort eating? I don't know. That was a sudden craving I had and had satisfied it.

Can check out some of the pics here.

24 Nov 2008 (9.30pm)

4 comments:

Old Beng said...

Eh... you are not pregnant, are you?

Maomie said...

Sad to say, no wor!! :)

Unknown said...

haha....why old beng got this in his mind???? Eat a lot means pregnant?????

Me and My Two Precious said...

my first thought was..Are u preggie?? hehehe..eat eat...