Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early morning walk

We left home at about 6.15am this morning for a walk at a small park near our place. I love the feeling of getting out of house while the sky is still dark on a weekend morning for walks. Just feel great. Once the sky starts to brighten up, my mood will somehow be dampened. At this time of the year, it means I have to get out earlier than usual cos the sky brightens earlier than usual.


I saw this and love it immediately. Look at the wavy lines. So cool and peaceful.



Hubby helped me take another picture. Looks a little brighter here now.

After the walk, it's breakfast at Mcdonalds! Haven't taken my favourite muffins for a long time.

Still remember those days in poly when I met with my pal every Thur morning before lectures at King Albert Park Mc for breakfast. Irene hor?

No comments: