Thursday, November 27, 2008

At long last....it's time to change

This is a little pouch I got from my ex-colleague, Jas, as a Christmas present. Must have been 7 to 8 years already. Can you believe I have this with me for that long? I didn't want to change because of it's size and the material. The size is small enough for me to stuff all the notes and coins and cards. Convenience is the key. The texture is also very comfortable to the touch. It's soft and 'cuddly' (pardon me, I know it's too small to be cuddly, but cant find another word to describe).

I have been asked to change to a new pouch or wallet, but I just couldn't let it go. Even when the button had dropped off and some parts a little worn out.

But I think it's time to change. This is a good time to change EVERYTHING, hehehehe...


Really very compact! It has really served my purpose well. But it has come to a time when I really got to let it go and change to something new. Thanks Jas for the wonderful gift.

This will be my new little mobile wallet. I say mobile because I have another one perpetually in my handbag which carries things that I don't use as frequently. Bought this from Club Marc (Anchorpoint) for $6.90. There are two colours - bright orange and green. Finally decided to choose green. I have just transferred the notes and the cards to this new buddy. So where are my coins now?

Here! A cute little pouch which I have decided to store my coins! Thanks Irene for this gift. Muak Muak.

Everything has just fallen in place.

27 Nov 2008 (3.10pm)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow so fast clear stock liao. change new look. haha....

Me and My Two Precious said...

Gd time to start cleaning..if u want more purse tell me.. i still hv a lot of stk frm bkk trip!! hahahaha

Unknown said...

Me and My Two Precious u still hv stock in hand... wow how much ur sell??? let me know leh... I might one to buy.

Me and My Two Precious said...

Common'n Bessie jie, U want, I where Got sell u one??!! Let me Go and find them, take a pic and u choose 1. I will get ur personal courier to handcarry to u. hehehe..

Maomie said...

Courier fees apply please.

Pespi or Taxi said...

Me and my two precious: wow so good, got free thing plus personal courier too... Thank you.

Me and My Two Precious said...

Bessie jie, i posted the pics in the facebk liao..Go and see....