Thursday, November 29, 2007

A little note to my loved ones

1. Forgive me for making you worry about me all the time, even now.

2. I know you are always so accommodating towards me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have not expressed it well, but I know it deep in my heart. Really.

3. I might have flared at you but it was usually the situations I was angry about, not you.

4. If it was you I was angry with, I had already done my self-talk. I am not angry with you now.

5. I might have my moments of mood swings, and I thank you for putting up with me.

6. I might have acted kiddy-ish and foolish most times, but my heart and mind were conscious of the real things that I had kept away from my mouth. Believe me.

7. Many things were left unsaid because of the fear of hurting and offending – though sometimes I wish I could just spit it out. Other times, it was just plain laziness.

8. Regardless of the things we had faced, the good times and the not so good times, the happy and the not so happy moments, I still love you. Don’t forget that.

9. Even when we don’t meet, I still think of you, wondering how and what you are doing at the moment.

10. I may be naggy (and noisy) at times. So, forgive me if I need you to start reading from 1 again.

Despite the above, I still hope I have been a good part of your life.


29 Nov 2007 (5.15am)

No comments: