Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bloggers’ World – Introducing Old Beng (A Pro Blogger)

After I started blogging, I realize one could easily get absorbed into reading other bloggers’ posts. I have been reading some other blogs and believe it or not, I actually spent one whole afternoon trying to finish one of the blogger’s posts!

And, I would like to introduce you to another blog which I think is interesting, esp the ghost stories! Here it is:
http://oldbeng.blogspot.com/

I find it really relaxing when reading Old Beng’s posts, but ahem, of course not the ghost stories (they are more like, scary!). Avoid reading at night if you can. Hahahahaha….


10 Nov 2007 (9.20pm)

7 comments:

Old Beng said...

Ha ha, kam siah for the link.

Can see that your counter is ok liao :)

Maomie said...

Hi Old Beng,
No prb. Good things must share mah.
And yah..finally it's done. Wasted many many precious hours over the last few days. I am abt to exceed my dial-up plan hours this month. Sigh...

Old Beng said...

Eh... one more thing, me no pro blogger la, just an old uncle with his own playground to write, scribble, rant and share a tale or 2.

manic depressive said...

eh hem...was it my blog you 'wasted' your time on? LOL ;)

Maomie said...

Hi manic depressive, don't say waste time. I had enjoyed cos a lot of things you have written sounds like what I would also say! Haha....So sad when I have finished the whole thing!

manic depressive said...

glad u enjoyed..i'm just penning down my thoughts..so sometimes it can be quite vulgar hahaha

Maomie said...

Well, it's supposed to be our blog. So we are free to have our own style of writing, those who like, read. Those who don't, well, then don't. Isn't it so?