Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Have I told you lately that I love you?

I had recently attended a wake while a christian service was in progress.

In the midst of our chatting, I seemed to hear something familiar and so I paid some attention to the speaker. He reminded us that if we love somebody, let the person know. Do not wait till it's too late to do so.

This is not a new message yet we don't seem to remember it all the time and need to be reminded. It's not only about saying 'I love you' but also to do things you have always wanted to do for your loved ones. We procrastinate, we delay, we forget.......and then we regret.

I have been reminded and if you are reading this, let this be a reminder to you too.

In case I should leave this world tomorrow, next week, next month or next year....please start saying 'you love me' too! :)

7 Nov 2007 (9.53pm)

No comments: