Friday, November 9, 2007

How to include sufficient exercise into my routine?

My doctor told me that my backache is due to lack of exercise. Told him I am targeting weekends. He said not sufficient. And that swimming would be good.

He suggested that there is a gym at my workplace where I can work on my back, but I told him I won’t want to stay back after work as the traveling time is very long. He smiled.

I have nowhere to slot in the exercise regimes, I know it’s lame excuse but it’s true:

Mondays to Fridays

Between 6 to 7.15am: Wake up, clean up, change, get back to bed till D-Time arrives.

Between 7.15am to 7.15pm: Work (including traveling time of about 2.5hrs to and fro, on my company transport)

7.15pm to 9.30pm (10pm at times): Dinner, clear dishes, bath, wash clothes, sometimes play computer games, sometimes read. Then I will start watching the time when I should go to bed. On Fridays, this time period will be stretched.

9.30/10.30pm to 6am: zzzzzzzz

Especially on weekdays, I have no mood to do anything later at night. The thought of having to wake up early for work ‘haunts’ me every night.


9 Nov 2007 (6.10pm)

No comments: