Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dinner at Marche

This was long overdue - a dinner on 22 Jan 10 at Marche @ 313 Somerset. This is the latest outlet. The only other time I went to Marche was 10 years ago. For the last 10 years, I have been dreaming of going back - for the ROSTI!!

The moment I stepped into Marche, the feeling was as though I was about to have a buffet, with everything so tempting and wanting to try a bit of everything. That was really a dream.





The above are our main meals of the night. Two soups - mushroom cream (which was really rich with bits of mushrooms) and chicken potato cream. Both were fantastic. The main course were a mushroom crepe and my favourite rosti which seemed quite unhealthy with the amount of oil they used to cook it.

Here's my dining partner.

Our dessert! Yummy. Apologies for the mess as this pic was taken only after each of us had taken a mouthful. Too attractive and we conveniently forgot about snapping.


9.40am

No comments: