Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Upgrading works on 3rd day

The toilet works continues...Looks a little nicer that the first day when they knocked off everything. I am waiting for the completion, stage by stage. Waiting for my new toilets! And the toilet doors!





And the greatest highlight for today's work is.............the new grille door!! Wah, they have changed ahead of schedule! I hope they don't spoil it along the way. Another eye sore down! Cool. I love this grille. Looks more 'spacious' and 'clear' than the earlier aluminium kind. Really was an eye sore!


Waiting for more good things to be completed! But then, I think I will break my bones, my nerves and my sanity when I have to start cleaning up the dust and wash everything, as though I am moving into a new home! A bit scary to think about it. But with nice toilets, I will bear with it.
8.32pm

No comments: