Saturday, August 15, 2009

Upgrading Updates

Major works are still the two toilets. Tests after tests, coating after coating, I suppose. They have 'flooded' the toilet with water for a couple of hours. Testing on something I don't know - leakage? slope? I wonder.

Looks like a little swimming pool to me. Was visualising some guppies and goldfish in it. Heh heh heh...

Yeah!!! The tiles are waiting outside to be pasted onto the toilet walls. Based on schedule, this will be done next week. Mmmm....am really waiting to see the final outcome of my toilets. Have just bought a set of toilet mirrors and shelves for the guys to help install next week.

Another completed item! The refuse chute. At least look much much better than the old and cranky one. YES!
Will go a-visiting later again to see what else has been done. :)
10.45am

2 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

remember to hv a toilet warming after the reno completes wor..long time to go to ur hse liao wor...

Maomie said...

Toilet warming sounds like a good idea! Mmm....I shall ponder.