Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Upgrading Updates (Last 2nd day)

These 3 pictures below are actually updates for yesterday. Blogger pic was down again so I couldn't post them. The wall tiles, the floor tiles and the essential pipes were all ready, waiting for the main casts to appear.....tomorrow! Every day looks much better than the previous.




Today's Updates!

This is the kitchen toilet...Used to be the squatting toilet bowl. So refreshing and bright now.


Shower fixed as well.




Master bedroom toilet. Changed the position of the cabinet. Feel it's a little low but on second thoughts, maybe good to leave it at that height too.

My new mirror and shelf! Our own chosen items (same set for the other toilet too). I love roundy things so the mirror definitely suits me fine.


This is a bi-fold door. When open, the two half doors become attached to each other via a magnetic field. Interesting leh. And to lock the door from inside, just turn the handle down.


The whole toilet looks much, much brighter now. Even the light at night makes it a lot more brighter than our earlier greyish background. Colour of tiles make a hell of a difference! I think these tiles help to reflect (or refract light). Makes our mood brighter too!


Was actually hoping I can turn the mirror horizontally (ie 90 degrees to the left) so that it will look like a kitty's head. But the screws behind do not allow it to be attached horizontally. Well, this way's fine with me too. :) How's this mirror? Simple...but I like! Thank goodness the original longish one that I had set my eyes on was not available. Blessing in disguise.


Had actually chosen a shelf with an ovalish side. But we broke the only piece we brought and there was still no stock today. The workers needed to fix it up today so no time to wait. This one's fine by me too. I love anything glass and round. So both the mirror and the shelf fits my bill. :)
Tomorrow's the final day. They are left with my kitchen cabinet to reinstate. And the water pipe to the washing machine seems to have some problem. Other than that, everything should be fine.
And whoa, they have removed the cardboards flooring and swept and mopped the floor after today's work. That's nice. They cleared most of the sandy stuff. Sigh, why can't they mop the whole house? :p
Will check out tomorrow! The HANDOVER!
8.53pm

No comments: