Saturday, August 15, 2009

Upgrading Updates: All about toilets and dust...

I have never been so passionate about toilets. But what can I do since this upgrading is mostly about my toilets (at least that's what I will see the most physical changes).
Yes, Irene, maybe I should do a toilets warming after the works are completed. What can we do leh? Order buffet, take turns to visit the toilets?
Today's work completed at 4 pm.
Up one notch, the toilets sure look much better today. Yeah, the tiling work will start next week. My peachy toilets will be ready soon!


While idling in the house waiting for the workers to come, we (KH and me) entertained ourselves with the dusty floor. Mostly me. Can read or not?






And this is KH's work! I say 'Dirty'...he say 'I like'! Grrrrrr...............

That's all for today folks!

6.39pm

3 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

Goodness...really very dirty wor... shld give us some NTUC voc as early xmas present..then u can buy mops, cloths, detergents etc etc to clean ur hse ..

Maomie said...

Ah Ber then!! I just need a cleaning professional to help me clean!!

Any idea where can get nice toilet paper holders or not ah? Or places that sell lotsa bathrm accessories ah? Want to doll up my toilets leh.

Me and My Two Precious said...

Jln Bersar or IMM..how pretty u Want? I make 1 for u?? hoho