Monday, August 10, 2009

Upgrading has kicked off

The 'game' started on Saturday, 8.8.09 at 8am. At the end of the day, when I returned to locked the door, my two toilets were being recognition.

Part of my kitchen cabinet was hacked off in order for the workers to change the pipe. Well, we have agreed to pay $250 for them to place the cabinet back in place. Hope they will do a good job.

This is the bedroom toilet. The grey tiles and maroon toilet bowls and sinked are gone! Beyond recognition. Tis....my house?
Great. They are even changing the old ventilating windows in the toilet.
This is the kitchen toilet. Similar state. I have a very funny (uncomfortable) feeling whenever I look at the remnant of that toilet bowl. Dunno why. A very unpleasant feeling.
This one lor. It reminds me of those statues buried with Emperor Qin. I mean...those ancient stuff dugged from the ground. Yeeeks!




Covered whatever we can to prevent the dust from getting into places. Can you see the layer of white dust on the black floor (from the last second pic)? I am wondering how on earth am I going to clean up after the reno! Oh no.

End of day, the corridor is packed with rubbish from the reno. But the contractors are very professional nowadays. They made sure everything is cleared and out of your way by the time the work is done at end of day. Tomorrow's the second day. Ahhh....10 days!
8.27pm

No comments: