Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Need Rest

Was on MC yesterday, and today also. My doctor seldom give me two days MC straight. I felt giddy and body ache yesterday morning while on way to work so I decided to go home. In fact, early in the morning when I woke up, I had this very strong feeling yet indecisiveness (quite contradicting, I know) that maybe I shouldn't be going to work.

So at the doctor's, told him what I had. After examining me, he said I had low blood pressure and also gastric flu. Said I needed rest more than anything else. Guess that's why he gave me two days?

Anyway, at first I was very uncomfortable about the two days cos I really have lots to do at work (or that's what I thought?)! But after a while, I decided - heck with the work. I told myself to stop thinking about work and don't even attempt to log in to check office emails. Just rest and relax! So that was what I did yesterday and will also do today. I didn't turn on my PC yesterday, in fact.

I was trying to sleep while I can, went out jalan with dad, bought magazine to read. Ah....I think I need three months of such R&R after being so damn hectic at work for the past 14 months (god knows how I survive it and how I will continue to survive). OK SO MUCH ABOUT WORK FOR NOW.

So, today's another heck care, just relac day. Do what I want to make myself happy and comfortable (though my tummy isn't too comfy).

There's gonna be eclipse tomorrow but Singapore is not too affected, I heard. Channel U's gonna have live broadcast from 8am to 11am. Think I should record it.

Ooops, the sky seem to be turning dark now.

Mmmm, gonna buy 4D later. Got a combi number from me and dad - 4992! Over the weekend, me and hubby combi strike. $40! But I am hoping for pal Irene's luck leh! Hor??

Ok, back to rest now. :)

9.19am

3 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

look out for CSY disguise ard u..
i will pray for u too

Maomie said...

what's csy?

Maomie said...

OH!!!! I know already!!!