Monday, July 6, 2009

Human Relationships

Human relationships is a very strange arts or science of human nature. I wonder what really determines whether you like a person or not when you first encounter him or her. Is it chemistry or an environment factor (ie under what circumstances were you acquainted)? Sometimes you dislike a person (or rather, you have no liking for a person) through no fault of that person.

Is this chemistry? Not fully.

If this person appears in an already set culture, it may sometimes be very difficult to view this person as part of your 'culture'. Whatever, he or she does will be seen as 'intruding' or 'disrupting' the current culture. So everything he or she does or say will be scrutinize or commented on in a negative way. Not his or her fault, anyway.

Not very fair to the person but may I say this: It's the fact of life lor!

I can't elaborate more cos I am in such a situation where I don't like a new setting but at the same time, I feel guilty of being so critical towards this new order of things. I can help it but I don't want to.

No comments: