Thursday, July 2, 2009

Consol Update

Been a very tiring week. Effectively my workweek ends today cos I will be off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. Work is damn crazy. Wonder how half a brain, a pair of hands, a pair of legs and one mouth handle tons of mouths with various demands. I don't have the qualities to be an octopus. Hey, please remember that!!!!

Also, if one wants to implement best practices at one go and fast, well, only one comment - I will die faster lor. Who do? Me! I only work for livelihood, not life! Remember that too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, on another separate note, I have sold a second item on e-bay and the third is on the way, pending closing of sales (buyer hasnt paid!).

Heehee, I hope I can keep selling things there and on my trip to KL, perhaps I can check out nice and cute things I can post on ebay to sell. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFF TO KL IN ABOUT 12 HOURS!

10.07pm

No comments: