Sunday, February 15, 2009

What are the freelance options?

As alternatives to conventional jobs (some are just dreams while some can be further explored):


1. Obtain skills to be a professional pets groomer and set up pet shop
2. Refresh and upgrade piano skills to teach piano
3. Do business on online marketplace
4. Investments
5. Home-based work (wonder what do we have out there)
6. Pick up multimedia developing skills and can do freelance projects
7. Pick up photography skills and be freelance photographer (can be journalistic or events)
8. Improve on baking skills to be 'freelance baker' :)
9. Still thinking and throwing out ideas..........

I will just let myself dream out my lists hopefully some can be worked on and fulfilled.


15 Feb 2009 (9.22pm)

2 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

i thought of option #3 to sell kids clothings.. but my fren told me..every1 can go online..what makes mine special..

#05 : Nanyang poly used to hv some home based job.. (can chk it out.. but they are strictly for home-based pple..) so, i din xplore...

Another 1 is..u can open a stall to write complaint letters hehehe... :P

Maomie said...

Yep, online marketing needs some unique items. Hey what kind of homebased jobs from NYP? data entry ah?

Hey, yah, I thought so too leh - set up a store (maybe online) to help write complain letters.