Monday, February 2, 2009

Chingay Floats Parade 2009

The Chingay floats 'march past' my place yesterday. I was eagerly waiting for them since 8pm cos notice said they would arrive between 8 to 9pm. But they arrived after 9pm. Wow, the procession was very exciting because seldom do you see your estate so brighten up (very bright) and with such loud music. Heeheee....The traffic police were also very cool while on duty. Mmmm.....I was hopping up and down, running from this side to that side, and I was hoping it wouldn't end so soon. All in all, it was very enjoyable. Nothing beats seeing the real thing right in front of your eyes. On TV, they are not that nice and exciting to look at, just like fireworks.

The floats came in two batches. When the first batch arrived, I was so excited that I forgot to turn my hp camera to night mode, so pictures were not so well taken.

After the first batch left, I thought the night was over. But just as I was about to step into the house, I thought I heard loud music again, so I went out to look. Wow, the second batch came!! And so I continued to snap, snap, snap and here they go:

Residents waiting eagerly for the floats to arrive. I was upstairs waiting.

















Heard from dad today (he read from news) that PM was on one of the open top bus along with the floats. But I didn't notice!
Anyway, that's all, folks.
2 Feb 2009 (8.53pm)

No comments: