Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pampering myself this Saturday

Needed to collect my new specs at Yishun Northpoint, so hubby suggested we had lunch at the Japanese Food Court at Level 3 of the new wing. This is the second time we had lunch. The first time was just last Saturday (which I have not posted the pics).

As I was also very tired and down, I suggested going for dessert at Bakerzin after our lunch so that I can have a dose of chocolate to hopefully lift my spirit.

Decided to try its curry rice - Chicken Asparagus and Fish Cutlet (there were also two slices of sweet potato tempura). It's nice but as usual for Jap curries, not spicy enough. I couldn't finish the whole set though. Was very hungry when I bought it but well, my tummy couldn't take in everything, finally.

Hubby took this rice set, with lots of goodies, apparently. From left to right - Quail eggs wrapped with bacon ( Itried half a piece and it was quite nice), chicken (nice too), fried vegetable (not too bad). The last time was separately bought - hubby refused to tell me what that was and I thought very hard before I got the right answer - it's deep fried chicken skin! No wonder it tasted like KFC (that was the little hint that made me thought of the correct answer). But hey, it's really nice wor!

Here comes our dessert after picking up my specs. Though I was still full with the lunch, I was still craving for the whateverchocolatey items in the store. This piece of cake is called Opera. Tasted nice (it's choc and coffee) but to me, it just chocolate/coffee cake. Wonder how they name these items.

Taking a little break while waiting for our second item!

Stop dreaming...coming soon. Cool style...flora grooming on the head!

Here's our warm chocolate cake!! Topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate 'juice' flowing out of the cake, yummy. That little piece of thingy below the cake was orange.

The kids' ice cream sandwiched in puffs.

Enjoying their sweetie.

I'll settle mine and you'll settle yours.


Done! Burp!
21 Feb 2009 (10.52pm)

No comments: