Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lunch at Swensen today

Lunch was at Swensen today with my mum-in-law and two nieces. Well, the target was ice-cream!!




Gobbling down the usual. Mine's the 49yers chicken sandwich. Look at that thing that looks like a boy-boy's toilet bowl? That's the Caesar's Salad. I thought the bowl looks special.

Everyone enjoying their own food.
Hubby and Ting Ting had their own entertainment with handphone photos while waiting for the 'star' dish to arrive.

Here goes! Our fondue!! Yummy Yum Yum. Finally I get to order this. Nice to have this shared with a few people.


Couldn't resist taking pics from all angles. For your info, the scoops of ice cream cannot be swopped. We tried asking.

Start the chocolate steamboat. :)

I was excited too.

Not that I was bored, but I wasn't ready for this photo!!


Look at them. So in tandem...

This is the end product.
Conclusion: NICE!

1 Feb 2009 (5.01pm)

No comments: