Thursday, October 30, 2008

Therapeutic Lunches

Have been ultra stressed out lately, so much so that people are asking if I am having depression. Well, not yet, at least to date, but if the situation sustains like it is now indefinitely, I will surely fall into it.

I can't do much to control and contain the situation, so I just have to do some other things to make myself feel slightly better.

Two major changes/activities:

1. Stopped taking my usual private transport in the morning to work. For the past few weeks, I have been taking public transport (ie MRT and bus) with my hubby. It gives me time to 'wake up', see the surrounding, and breathe some fresh air before I step into office.

2. Been going out for lunch. Meaning, really out! Far! I have not been lunching with my usual kakis because I really need to get out for that hour and relax. So, no energy to entertain other people.

Because of the changes, I think I have also spent additional amount of money. Already wasted some on transport (both for the mornings as well as the lunch times I have to take transport). Also need to spend more for lunch. But then again, I take it as therapy fees. You gain some, you lose some.

30 Oct 2008 (10.32pm)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, good idea. U can came down to my working place to have lunch with me if u wish to go far far away & u got enough lunch hours.
Also u can take long leave to relax, switch off ur handphone. I think the best way is change another job if u got chances.
Sister"Flighting"

Maomie said...

Yah, I really wish can go to your place to have lunch, but really too far leh.

At the moment, don't think can take long leave though i have leave to clear. So will take on and off.

And sure....will change job if have a chance! And somewhere near home this time, if possible, of course.