Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sleeping Kitties

Seeing cats sleeping is one of the happiest moments for me. From the way some cats sleep, one can sense they are very comfortable with their surrounding and the people around them. I couldn't help but take pics of their zzz-ing moments, especially when they are in funny positions. Most of the pictures below were taken by my hubby when he saw sleeping cats because he knows I will be in an excitement mode whenever I see these pictures.


No eye see. I am so comfortable on this 'bed'.




Seek comfort on a carton box.




Look how relax this cat was! All stretched out.



This was my Xiaohei sleeping. She was so deeply asleep that she did not hear me open the door to snap. Usually, a slightest sound will wake her up.




Xiao zhu zhu asleeping on step of staircase. She is a noisy kitty!




Sleepy one. Just needed a doze...


My latest addition. Cute hor?


I am also in a sleeping mode when I see them snoozing off....



5 Oct 2008 (1.08pm)

No comments: