Saturday, December 29, 2007

Prawning


Found a new place for prawning at Sin Ming Road (I think that should be the street name), opposite the Salvation Army at Bishan. We tried prawning at this new place today for the first time. Costs $15 per hour. It's opened 24 hours. Mmm...definitely will go back there again. But alas, today's achievement is miserable. Only one prawn in one hour! :)




Here it is. Was still jumping in the carrier when we took it home. Lying motionless on our washing basin. Kind of felt sorry for the prawnie. I am hopeless.








Moments later, landed on our bowl of noodle. Kind of sad. I've got a feeling of contradiction. Though I have enjoyed the prawning process but the same process has caused me some 'sympathy' for the catch. On our way back, I kept wondering how the prawnie was :( Finally, I dared not eat it! Heehee..... I felt so silly but couldn't help it! Sigh....





29 Dec 2007 (8.25pm)

No comments: