Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Butt-dies at work

Ok, ok, my spelling is bad. These beautiful ladies are my BUDDIES at my workplace. Another beauty is missing. The missing one is now a newborn, I mean, new mummy who is now enjoying the fruit of her LABOUR at home. We would probably be able to update the photo in about 2 months.

Our Butt...Buddy Committee holds almost daily meetings. The agenda is what time for lunch, where to lunch, what to eat, etc. These meetings can sometimes cause some hair-pulling incidences. Thank goodness, we always leave safely for lunch in one piece.

Now the introduction, from left:

1. Sugar Cane – Sweet and tall, hahaha. Really fun to be with, no doubt. Love to hear about the stories she tells, with animation. And because of her funny nature, she is always subject to ‘brutal’ teasing. I don’t think we feel apologetic about it cos we have ‘counselled’ her that we do that because we LOVE her. She, er....UNDERSTANDS. Look, we even 'sacrifice' ourselves to remove our glasses to complement her when we took this photo. Wonder why she wants to remove her specs whenever she takes photo leh. Aiyah, we should have placed our four pairs of specs together for a separate shots. Buddy masters, buddy specs. Her other buddies include the two 'living' creatures on our hands, one more is held in captivity somewhere else.

2. Eiffel Tower - Another tall one! No wonder my neck's been aching lately. A latest member to the group. Another funny gal. Now off to enjoy herself on another island. Both she and the sugar cane can keep us entertained. hahaha. By the way, she is my first Singaporean friend who does not understand Hokkien?? So funny!!! But I bo pian li leh, she really buay hiao tia and gong Hokkien!! Gi Guai hor?? Anyway, WHERE IS THE GROUP PHOTO WE TOOK AT THE HOG'S SOMETHING CAFE??

3. Forest Guuum - Cool and steady. I wish I have half of that trait. Dogs and cats lovers. One who love cats more than dogs, but actually has two dogs at home. *scratch head* A sleepyhead, just like me. hee, no wonder we click. Other than dogs and cats, our closest topic is sleep!

4. Maomie lah - Another sleepyhead. Glad to have this folks on board and to associate with. Otherwise, life can get a bit dull and intolerable. Hey, don't be mistaken. I don't have a pointed left ear hor. I was just standing in front of a hanging cushion decor!

Just wanna say, including the missing mummy, 'thank you gals for your friendship'. I hope we can upgrade this friendship to blossom even outside the workplace. Can we?

Have a MERRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!

20 Dec 2007 (8.00am)

No comments: